Christmas Fireplace and Coffee Table

by - 19:27

I finally put some of the decorations up. I was so excited, i just couldn't stop myself! I can't wait until the Christmas tree goes up with all the candy canes and lollipops. Then me cooking and baking will begin. I'm gonna make every sweetie I possibly can. This house is gonna be like a Christmas sweets shop! Oh, I'm so excited I can't wait.
This is the first year since we moved here around 6 years ago, where I'm actually excited for Christmas. I'm usually the biggest grunge walking! I never used to be like that in Poland. I guess it was just hard because we always put the Christmas tree up together and the whole family would be at my granny's, where we lived, and it was just beautiful! And then we moved here, and everybody got left behind.. It wasn't the same. I can't say that I have moved on from my family, I guess I just taught myself how to enjoy Christmas even though they're not with me.
Anyway, I will show you the picture of my fireplace, coffee table and my living room window now. I really quite like it;

I absolutely love the red flowers on my coffee table. I know that they're 'Christmas flowers' but I have no idea what they're called, ha ha. 
I don't know if you've noticed but the mirror is actually squint. The picture annoys me so much now, ha ha!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will show you the picture of my tree as soon as it's up.

Love and Christmas decorations,
Daria, xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments