First Post * New Blog * Introduction

by - 18:35

Let's start! If you came here from my last blogs; Teenage Mummy Blog or Fashion and Beauty Blog, then you might know who I am, but I'll introduce myself anyway;

My name is Daria and I am 18! :-) I used to make YouTube videos since I was tiny, he he. (I really wanna get back into that). My channel used to have quite a few subscribers and one video was really popular, but someone hacked it and I had to start from scratch. Since then I made pregnancy videos throughout my journey as well as beauty videos. It's really nice looking back on the pregnancy videos :)

I have a son, his name is William Richard or just William. He'll be 2 in March 2014, and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I love being a mummy and I love everything fashion and beauty related, hence why I started this blog. I want to start from scratch. I won't delete my other blogs or YouTube accounts.
I really hope I will start making videos again. I might :-)

Anyway, I have a post or two lined up for this blog so I will do that as soon as I'm finished making this blog look nice.

Love, Daria
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments