New addition...

by - 16:21

It's been over two months since our son was born. I haven't made any videos or wrote any blog posts so I figured it's probably time to introduce him to the world. Those who have me on Facebook or Instagram have probably already saw a ton of pictures. I'll try and make this short and sweet, so here we are:

8 August, 19:58, our son was born.
He weighed 7lb 13oz.

William wasn't quite sure what to make of him.

We have called him Brendan Kian.

<3

William loves his little brother now!

Three weeks old.

William now gives him a kiss every night before bed!

I'm honestly so blessed!

He's changed so much already!

Brendan's now over 10lb! I'm sorry for taking so long to update you all. I'll try my hardest to post more often. Between two kids and studying it gets really hard to find time BUT it's not impossible. As we speak, Brendan's feeding and William's watching Cbeebies. Oh, and if you're wondering how I'm managing to type; Brendan is breastfed so I only need one arm :)

Little baby faces from Me to You,
Love, Daria, xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments