Project B Pregnancy Box, Box 5 First Impression + Review

by - 11:56

Only £14/Month (Per Box)

Click on the picture to get yours!

+Project-B 

Hi Guys! This post should have been up a long time ago, but, as some of you may know I was in the process of moving as well as decorating and preparing for a new baby so I really had no time for anything! Or that's what it felt like anyway.. BUT I am now here and I have this box (box 5) as well as the next box to review for you guys! Anyway, I'm just gonna jump straight into the products I got before get off subject too much!

PG Tips Teas

This is a new range of PG Tips Teas and Project B subscribers were some of the first to be able to try these teas which is amazing! It always feel 'cool' being able to try things out before everyone else, ha ha. Saying that, I still haven't tried these so I will have to update you on what I think of these soon.

Laboraide

I saw this and I was kind of like ''err, what's this?''.. But it has now made it's way into my maternity bag! It's basically just little things that you put in your mouth when you're in labour, bite down, and it's meant to help reduce the pain as well as duration of labour. I'm willing to give anything a try when I'm in pain (which is gonna be pretty soon, eek!) so this was definitely a cool product! Ooh, and I forgot to mention, it's worth £19.99. When you pay £14 for a box and receive a product which is more expensive than the box itself.. that's when you know you found an amazing box AND you're getting your money's worth of stuff!

Benecos Happy Nails Nail Polish

I'm still undecided on this one. I'm going to be perfectly honest.. the consistency of this stuff is horrible and it's really hard to get it to sit on your nails smoothly.. BUT, the nail polish itself is such a beautiful colour and once it's on it's very long lasting! I would say it's more long lasting than some of my higher end brands. Like I said, it's a bit tricky to apply but once it's on your nails, it's beautiful and long-lasting!

Montezuma's Organic Mini Me Chocolate Bars

I always get excited for trying different chocolate, ha ha! 
Oh.. my.. god.. These were amazing! And, of course, Graeme had to help me eat it too, ha ha! 
These are organic, which is great because I'll feel less guilty when my son eats it. I also just checked out their website and they're not expensive and have some really great gifts for chocolate lovers!

Pukka Tea

I like how you can smell these through the packaging. It's like they're screaming 'DRINK MEEEE!', ha ha. I tried the Three Mint tea this morning and it was delicious. They're easy to buy as you can get them in supermarkets and I also love that they come with that bit of string and label (?) which makes it easier to brew. And it looks fancy, ha ha.
Please do be careful drinking mint tea if you're breastfeeding though as it can reduce your milk supply.

Benecos Lip Gloss

The lip gloss smells lovely and the consistency is nice too. It doesn't last on your lips for a very long time at all and it doesn't have much colour to it at all. But it smells delicious!

Perineum Massage Oil, Weleda

The leaflet states that this oil is great for preparing for labour and birth and it is recommended that you start using it in your 34th week. I still haven't used this so I can't comment on it, although it does smell quite nice.

Okay.. You're going to laugh at me. The oil is called Perineum Massage Oil. I thought Perineum was a flower and the name was just describing the scent of the oil but no.. I just googled perineum, ha ha. Now I feel so silly because in my YouTube video I said that I'll let Graeme massage it onto me. I did not realise this wasn't just an ordinary massage oil. Oh dear.. I feel so silly, ha ha!

Floradix Liquid Iron Formula

I had this before and didn't use it and I probably won't use it this time. It's meant to be great for giving you a boost of energy but I'm already on Iron supplements and to be quite honest I can't imagine drinking this stuff. I can imagine it wouldn't taste very nice, but it's a great thing to add to a box, especially if you're always feeling tired like I used to.

Femfresh Individual Wipes

I haven't tried these but I think they're a great idea and I have now put them in my maternity bag.

That's it for this box guys! Overall, I think the box is great value for your money. I have enjoyed a lot of the products in this box and will probably be repurchasing the chocolate, ha ha. I really enjoyed the Pukka teas, which I might repurchase too and two of the products (Laboraide & Femfresh Wipes) have now made it to my maternity bag. I am really happy with this box and would definitely recommend it to all the pregnant ladies out there!

You can also watch the video review here:



Baby dust from Me to You,
Love, Daria xoxo









You May Also Like

0 comments