Family Outing

by - 15:09

I couldn't write this yesterday because I ended up bringing my laptop back to factory settings, which is what I am doing with my phone just now too. Can viruses spread from device to device through Wi-Fi? I am literally almost certain they can because I took my laptop to my mum's once and now she has the same virus as I had. Anyway..

We decided to go to Cream o' Galloway. It's a lovely place in Dumfries & Galloway with a huge outdoor play area, inside play areas, and THE BEST ice cream with loads and loads of flavours to choose from!

For breakfast, I had my muesli, thingy, stuff.. that's not even what it's called.  




Like I said in the last post, selfies and I just don't go.. I try and try and always fail and end up looking like an alien, haha. There must be some secret way of taking a selfie. Seriously.. could anybody share the secret? I clearly suck!



We had packed lunch and Graeme made these delicious chicken salad wraps, mmmm!







Look at the size of that spoon! hahaha



I managed to get that beautiful picture above when we went to William's granny's. I love it! :) All in all, I think the kids had a great time! I love the place just as much as they do! :)

Love, Daria
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments