by - 21:40

I'm a blog post behind.. and I've been trying to edit my Vlogs but my video editor keeps playing up and keeps skipping. It's so annoying! So.. I thought I would write yesterday blog post, just to let my video editor cool down, in hope that I don't throw my laptop out the window :)

We didn't do much yesterday to be quite honest..


William and I had to take a selfie.. obviously! There's one thing for certain; I am NOT a selfie queen! Whenever I take a selfie my nose either looks huge or my whole head is stretched or I look like an alien. I've been practising and trying though.. I'll get there, so I will.


This is a weird picture, I know. William asked me to take it because he put all the pegs on the side of the basket and said it looked like 'beautiful flowers'. He's such a sweetheart these days! :')



We then went to school (aka, nursery). We used to leave 15 minutes early but it seems that we were late the last few times so we have started leaving earlier. William loves to play with EVERYTHING on the way there, and I don't particularly want to rush him when he's exploring. Plus, the weather was so nice for a change!


After I dropped William off, Brendan and I went to the shops to get some steak pies because Graeme fancied a steak pie for lunch. I went and bought four, and two brownies, paid for them and walked out the shop.. without them, haha! Thankfully by the time I got back, the lovely person who served us took it to Graeme's work, which was just next door. 

And then we went to pick Graeme up from work and we were early so we sat on a bench and watched the river flow and obviously took some selfies.

I literally can't even remember if we did anything fun after that, so that's it for this post.

Love, Daria
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments