Expecting Baby Number TWO!!!

by - 21:06

I really wanted to make a video before posting this but I guess I can write it and then publish it once the video is up. We'll see..
So you have probably guessed what this is about from the title, so, yes.. we are expecting baby number two!

I'm not even sure what to write in this post to be quite honest. I've been thinking about what I wanted to talk about in my video too, but there's just so many things!

Let's start by how I find out I was pregnant. This might be a bit 'bleugh' so you might want to skip this bit, ha ha. When I was pregnant with William I would constantly get infections.. down below.. Nothing serious! You just take a pessary and BOOM it's gone! The reason I was getting them was because I had Group B Strep.
Anyway, I haven't had an infection since and then I got one so my first thought was 'I must be pregnant!'.
I took a pregnancy test (or two, maybe three..) and they were negative, then I thought 'I'll get one more' and it looked like it was slightly positive but I don't believe the cheap pregnancy tests, so I bought the Clear One Digital pregnancy test. I was meant to take it the next day, in the morning, but I was just so inpatient. Needless to say, it felt like the test took forever! The little 'wait' icon appeared and was there for a while and then it said 'pregnant'. I was almost certain it was going to change to 'not pregnant' but no, it showed up with 1-2 weeks, which really means 2-3 or 3-4 weeks, I can't remember.
I was SO excited, and so was my partner! I was shaking!

That's how I found out I was pregnant. As for my symptoms? Well, I haven't been sick once. Not even once! There was a week or two where I felt so sick, I kept gagging and I wished I could just be sick but then it went away. I've been getting headaches, and that's about it I think. I remember, this time last pregnancy I was still suffering from morning sickness, it was horrible!

I was definitely more scared with this pregnancy than my first one. Mostly because I didn't feel pregnant at all! When I was pregnant with William, he didn't let me forget he was in there with the amount of morning sickness I was getting!
I was so scared of my first scan. I was scared in case they told me it was just a cyst on my ovaries or something and that caused a false positive pregnancy test.
We got there, I lay on the bed and the lady had a look at the screen for literally about 10 seconds and then turned it our way and we could see our little baby. She said everything was absolutely fine and I was over the moon. The little monkey would not move so we were there for a while, and, once again I ended up being upside down on the bed to try and get the baby to move. The same happened with William at every scan. He/she even stuck their tongue out, or at least that's what it looked like. And he/she kept sucking their finger, whereas William sucked his toes on the scan.

I love comparing the two pregnancies as they are both so much different!
Anyway, I'll post a picture of the little monkey for you, before this post gets boring.

Here he/she is.

Loads of baby dust to you all,
Love, Daria xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments