Yankee Candles and FeelUnique.com Haul

by - 22:32

I finally got my delivery today! Yay! I actually made a Haul video, I'm just waiting on that uploading and then I will stick it at the bottom of this post. 

So the first things I ordered was the Yankee Candles. I wanted to try out all festive ones before I buy any full sized ones, because there are certain festive types I don't like. Especially some of the overpowering, cinnamon-y ones. They're just a bit too strong.

I ordered the candles last Thursday and they came today, which is not bad, considering that there is a lot of stuff getting delivered through Royal Mail right now. Y'know.. Christmas gifts and all that. 

I was also really happy because all of them arrived undamaged. I also get paranoid in case they come broken and then you have to send them back and wait for new ones.. and I just hate waiting for deliveries.

Here's a list of what I got:

Cranberry Ice Sampler
Apple and Pine Needle Sampler
Sugared Apple Sampler
Red Apple Wreath Sampler
Home Sweet Home Sampler
Christmas Rose Sampler
White Christmas Sampler
Merry Marshmallow Sampler
Sparkling Cinnamon Sampler
Snow In Love Sampler
Season Of Peace Sampler
Christmas Cookie Sampler
Holiday Home Sweet Home Sampler
Christmas Memories Sampler

And here's a little picture. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you probably already seen it.


So.. I was really hoping all my stuff would come today as I really wanted to do a Haul video with the candles and the stuff I got from Feel Unique. I ran downstairs this morning and there was only one parcel, which was the candles. I was really happy but kinda gutted at the same time. Then.. about an hour later, I heard the door open. I was the only person in the house, apart from William, but he was sleeping upstairs. Anyway.. the door opened, and let me just tell you.. I think I poo'ed myself, ha ha. 
The guy who delivers my Glossybox usually opens the door and just leaves my parcel there, and I haven't had my December Glossybox yet, so I thought that could be it. I went downstairs and it was my Feel Unique stuff. The candles and the Feel Unique stuff both came by Royal Mail, so I was really confused. But anywayyyyy, (ha ha ha), I was really excited because I could finally make that Haul Video. As I speak, there's only three minutes left, but you'll be reading this in the future, so the video will already be at the bottom of the page :-) Ain't that creepy and mind blowing? Ha ha ha.

Anyway, get to the point Daria!

Here's the picture, and a little sneak peak first;
(How cute is my cat though? Meet 'Cat' the cat :') )

You can visit FeelUnique, by clicking the picture below:





Here's the stuff I got from Feel Unique and why (if you're interested, ha ha):

*L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3in1 Purifying Micellar Solution 200ml
I got this because I really needed a make-up remover and, oh.. my.. god.. this stuff is amazing! It's so gentle and it takes my eye make up off so easily! It literally just glides off!

*Murad Summer Essentials Discovery Collection
I got this because I needed to put more items in my basket to get a discount or something. And this came with a really pretty bag, and it also had an eye moisturiser tester. I really needed to try out a good eye moisturiser, and this one is big enough to use for at least a month, so hopefully I'll like it and buy the full size. It also had some other samples in it, but you can see that in my video.

*Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I really wanted a good brush for my foundation and this is just amaaazinggg! I love it so much. It doesn't leave streaks like a lot of them do and it's so smooth and easy to use.

*Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 01 Ivory
If you watch 'ThatsHeart' on YouTube, you probably know she uses this. My favourite concealer is the one from Rimmel, but whenever I saw ThatHeart's videos, I really liked the look of her concealer, so I decided to buy it, and I really like it.

*Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Blend Perfection Sponge
Okay.. I don't think there's a person on YouTube who doesn't have this, and like I said in my video, I am probably the last person to get it, ha ha. I didn't realise how poop my make-up sponges were until I used this one. I was actually wasting so much concealer and foundation. It's like my last make-up sponges just absorbed most of it. This sponge though.. it blends perfectly and doesn't eat my product.

*Real Techniques Starter Kit
This is just a set with eye brushes. I really needed good blending brushes, etc, so I got these and I loooveeee them! They're so soft and super easy to use. I used to think that all my eyeshadows were poop, but it turns out that my brushes just weren't applying them on right. Once again, it's almost like my brushes 'ate' the eyeshadow.

*Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask Complimentary Sample 2ml
&
*First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Complimentary Sample 5.7g
Basically if I spent over (I think it was) £30 or £40, then I could choose 2 free samples, and those are the ones I chose.

So this is all. I hope I didn't bore you too much. You could just watch the video and it would tell you pretty much the exact same thing.
Here it is:



I hope you liked this post.

Love and loads of festive smells,
Daria, xoxo




You May Also Like

0 comments