28 Weeks Pregnancy Update (Questions & Answers + Baby Bump!)

by - 10:43

Hi Guys!
I knew I was meant to do something last night!! I completely forgot about this blog post.. and it's not as if I was lazying about, because I did actually write a blog post last night. Anyway, let's just get straight to it;

How far along?: 28 weeks and 1 day. I forgot to write this last night :)
Total weight gain: I haven't checked in a while. I'll check on Wednesday when I'm seeing the midwife.
Maternity clothes?: No. I think I might get away with not buying any if I stick to leggings and stretchy tops. + Summer is coming so I'll be able to wear dresses soon.
Stretch marks?: Nope, don't think so. 
    Sleep: It's so hard to fall asleep at night, yet it's easy to take naps through the day. It's really weird.. I think we need new pillows too so that could be part the problem.
Best moment this week: Getting everything organised and ready for us moving next month! :)
Miss anything?: Still missing the sun.. we had a few nice days, but that's it.
Food cravings: Nothing. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope.
Gender: Still a boy, I hope, ha ha.
Labour signs: No! I get braxton hicks every now and again, but that's not a labour sign, ha ha.
Symptoms: Eyelashes, eyebrows and hair still falling out. Itchy all over. Baby started hiccuping in my belly. 
Belly button in or out? Still in. I don't think it will be long before it pops out though.
Wedding rings on or off: My partner and I are happier than ever but no wedding rings, ha ha. Maybe one day :P
Happy or moody most of the time: I'd say I'm still happy most of the time. I get a little moody when I'm tired and take it out on my partner but he's been absolutely great and understanding!
Looking forward to: Decorating our new place and then moooviiinggggg! :)

(Baby bump at 28 weeks)
For more pictures, follow me on Instagram


28 Weeks Pregnancy Vlog:

You May Also Like

0 comments