37 Weeks Pregnancy Update

by - 22:59

I haven't posted in such a long time! I thought I would write this pregnancy update since I haven't done one since my 28 week one;

How far along?: 37 weeks today!
Total weight gain: I haven't got a clue, I can't remember the last time I actually checked my weight, ha ha!
Maternity clothes?: No but a lot of stuff doesn't fit me anymore. Thankfully I only have around three weeks left so there's no point in buying maternity clothing.
Stretch marks?: I think I might have a few extra on my bum but hopefully they'll go away the way the last ones did. 
    Sleep: Sleeping was hard for me for a while but now that I figured out all the comfortable positions I sleep a lot better. The only thing I wake up for during the night is a trip to the toilet :)
Best moment this week: Today! It was my baby shower today and it was amazing. You can check that out in my video!
Miss anything?: I don't think so?
Food cravings: Depends on the day really..
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Gender: Definitely still a boy.
Labour signs: I really wish :( I had bad pains on Thursday and thought I was going into labour but it turned out that I was just constipated (tmi, i know, sorry!).
Symptoms: I've been having a lot of heartburn, gassy (ha ha).. I can't really think right now..
Belly button in or out? It's levelled with my belly :) You'll know what I mean if you have seen my recent pregnancy update videos. It's not in but it's not out either.
Wedding rings on or off: My partner and I are happier than ever but no wedding rings, ha ha. Maybe one day :P
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm generally a happy person anyway but I do get very hormonal at times to the point where the slightest things annoy me but it passes quickly and then I'm fine again.
Looking forward to: Our baby boy arriving any time now! <3

You May Also Like

0 comments