My DIY Vivarium Refreshed + Make-up Drawers Organization

by - 18:45

Hello Guys!
Apart from making videos these past few days, I have also been doing other things in between.
The first thing that was really 'bugging' me was the Vivarium for my bearded dragon. It was a light wooden colour and was really dirty looking so I decided to paint it. It looks a million times better right now!

Before

 After:

Isn't that so much better looking? I have also been constantly cleaning and hence I decided to organize my hair and make-up drawers last night. They were really 'bugging' me too, ha ha. Klaudia helped me to do that. Here's the finished 'product':



For the make-up drawer, I just used some Glossyboxes to put my make-up in, and Glossybox lid for some of the smaller things. I used two clear bags; one for eye liners and one for lip products. I threw a lot of old make-up out and now I have barely any!

The hair drawer looks rather empty and for some reason the picture is upside down(?). I didn't do much with that just cleaned all the junk out. The red box thing is for bobbi pins and hair accessories in general, so I still need to organize that.

So that's it for my drawers.

I have also done a bit of shopping. I am currently waiting for my order from Yankee Candles and from Feel Unique. 
I ordered 14 festive Yankee Candles and from Feel Unique I just ordered a few brushes and beauty products. If you'd like me to do a Haul, please let me know.

If I do a Haul, I was thinking of doing a Giveway! So make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel<- so you can be one of the first to know about my videos.

Well guys.. that is it for this post. I hope you made it to the bottom of this post and I will type to you in my next one!

DIY Love from me to You,
Daria, xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments