YouTube Videos are BACK + Glossybox + Sweater Weather Tag

by - 18:34

Hi Guys!
If you read my last post you know that I wanted to make a new YouTube Channel and start making videos again. First, I had to get all my pregnancy and mummy videos from my old channel and upload them onto the new one, in case I lost them. So I did! THEN I had 2 videos ready to edit. I edited the first one in a very simple video editor and uploaded it. I then bought a video editor and edited and uploaded the second video, wchich was November Glossybox 2013.

Here's the videos if you want to check them out;



The quality in the videos wasn't the greatest in those two videos. I then tried to fix it and I think this next video, which is the Sweater Weather TAG is a lot better. The video coming up after this is even better!
Here's the video (with BLOOPERS):



Like I said, the quality of the next video will be a lot better, I promise! I can't wait to get my camera.

So this is what I have been doing these past few days! I'm also going to write another post of the things that I've been doing in between making YouTube videos. 

If you want to see what I'm doing on the go, make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

Lots of Love,
Lights, Camera, ACTION,
Daria, xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments