Vlogs and Beauty & Fashion Videos are COMING BACK!

by - 01:39

If you're a little smartie, you may have figured it out from the title. YES! I am going to make YouTube videos again! I have actually made 2 last night and just haven't edited them yet (great start, eh? ha ha). BUT I now have my video editor and I'm ready to roll! Get it? Roll. Hehe :) 
Anyways! I am currently filming with my HTC One (woop woop), and don't get me wrong, the camera on it is pretty amazing BUT.. not for YouTube videos! So I am getting my new camera as soon as possible. It's a canon, something, something. God knows.. 

Sitting here I was thinking about my old YouTube Channel and how I really don't want to abandon all of the videos of my pregnancy and William being a baby, etc., etc.. so I might just stay up all night and put them all on the new YouTube Channel! 

I already have a few videos lined up for you guys with a few little big surprises ;) I'm really excited, but I'll'll be even more excited when I finally get the camera, because right now I am almost embarrassed at the quality of my videos :( I also have to move my room about and put my vanity at the window for natural light. Ah, the things I do :)

Anyway, enjoy your night. I am off to edit these two videos, upload all the old ones and then all the new ones. Wish me luck!

Lazy hugs and kisses,
Daria xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments