Kitchen: Organizing Your Worktops

by - 20:38

You'll have to excuse my absence, I have been organizing everything like mad! But it's okay, because I've been taking pictures as I go along so there should be quite a few posts coming up. Today I organized all my documents and everything is in a binder nicely.
But let's talk about my kitchen worktops. I used to leave a lot of things on my worktops, things that didn't belong there and eventually I ended up with clutter. I've also never deep cleaned the worktops and all the appliances that live on them so that's what I did the other day.

These pictures might not look that bad, bud believe me, cleaning everything made such a difference!

This is the picture I took before. I had already started cleaning and then I realised I didn't take a picture, so I took one.

As you can see from this picture, the worktop was quite messy anyway. I cleared the worktop completely so I could get into every little corner. I moved the cans and the jars also, just not on this picture. I cleaned the worktop as well as the walls. I didn't realise how much residue there would be on the walls, especially where the kettle is. 
I then wiped every single  jar, because they were quite dusty. Cleaned the 'Tea, Coffee & Sugar' Cans. Cleaned the kettle as it had stains from it, and bits of chocolatey stuff from when I was mixing cake mixtures I guess (?).   

Here's the finished project. It doesn't look 'amazing' but it has made such a difference. There's no crumbs 'crawling out' from under the jars, kettle, etc. It's really easy just to wipe as I go and everything looks nice and clean. 

I have another two worktops to do, once I organize them I will post pictures/progress so you can see, but that's it for now.

Loads of love from me to you,
Love, Daria xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments