22 weeks + 4 days Pregnancy Update (Questions + Answers)

by - 13:08

Hi Guys!
I was meant to write this on Wednesday, which is when I was 22 weeks exactly but I had guests staying over so I couldn't get round to doing it. BUT I'm here now, writing my little update. Let's get straight into it.

How far along?: 22 weeks + 4 days today 
Total weight gain: I'm not sure but definitely not that much. I think I put on more than I did with William, though.
Maternity clothes?:  Not yet, but I am really struggling to fit in a lot of stuff now. I just wear comfy, stretchy leggings and loose tops.
Stretch marks?: Not yet! :)
    Sleep: Depends on the night. I struggle to get a sleep a lot of the time because I can't get comfy and then I need to pee pee through the night too, so I probably don't sleep as well as I would like to.
Best moment this week: William repeats everything now! So my favourite is probably every time he says something that he hasn't said before.
Miss anything?: Being able to lift the washing basket without struggling, ha ha.
Food cravings: I have a craving for anything I see, and I have been eating everything! I think it's a mixture of pregnancy as well as stopping smoking.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really. I haven't been sick at all. I get queasy at times but it's just random and comes out of nowhere and goes away within minutes.
Gender: Boy! I think it'll be fun watching baby #2 and William play together when they're older.
Labour signs: No! Thank God.
Symptoms: Sore back, belly cramps, headaches, ITCHINESS..
Belly button in or out? In. I wonder if it will pop out this time. I think my belly's bigger than what it was with William.
Wedding rings on or off: My partner and I are happier than ever but no wedding rings, ha ha. Maybe one day :P
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm not going to lie, I was moody most of the time, up until a few weeks ago. Now I' am definitely more happy rather than moody.
Looking forward to: Moving. I can't wait to decorate the boys' room and get settled before baby #2 is here.

22 weeks + 3 days

That's it for today's post. I'll post my next one on Sunday, which means it probably won't be much different from this one, but at least that means I can get back to doing it weekly, on a Sunday. I hope you liked this post & make sure you come back often for more :)

Baby dust from Me to You,
Love, Daria xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments