WEEK IN PICTURES | OOTDs, POLISH EASTER, WILLIAM VLOGGING, CAKE AND MORE |

by - 23:13

Hi guys!

I have been so busy lately, it's unbelievable, and we haven't even started packing yet! I have so much stuff to do, the whole house to pack and get everything organised before the baby's here.. aarrghhh! Ooh, and to top it off, my phone stopped recording videos and I had to restore the factory settings. Twice.
Aah, but it's okay now, he he.

I don't know where this blog post is heading yet, I just had the urge to write something tonight before I set off to dream land, ha ha. Sooo, I have just decided that I will do my week with pictures. Here it goes.

Well, for a start I can't even remember what I did most of the days, so I'm glad all my photos have dates on them, ha ha. Also, my best friend has been over and stayed a few times over the week so that was really fun!

Thursday

This time last week (Thursday) was when I got those horrible pains in my belly. I talked about these in my Mummy&Toddler Vlog, which I will include at the end of this post. The pain was horrible and I probably should have phoned the midwife or doctor but the baby was moving fine so I didn't. Everything's good though. I saw the midwife yesterday and they're running some checks, but the baby's fine and they think it was just an infection.

Saturday



We bought William a new toy for Easter but didn't see the point in waiting an extra day for him to get it so we gave him it on Saturday. He was so excited, he pretended to faint (kind of), ha ha. (You can watch that in the Mummy&Toddler Vlog too). Anyway, he really loves 'Raa Raa' so he was really excited. Not excited as daddy though, by the looks of it, ha ha.

Then, because it was nice and warm, we decided to have lunch outside. 

We had some cheesy pasta and some strawberries.

Someone got a little tired :) haha, just kidding, he didn't know I was taking a picture.

William loves being outside, which makes me even more excited for moving as we will finally have a proper garden.

And here's my pregnancy OOTD (outfit of the day). I wore a long, zebra print dress and a black cardigan, in case it got a bit cold.

And on my feet I had my sandals, which are really cute and comfy.

Sunday

Sunday was Easter. Obviously. And this blog post just reminded me that I Vlogged on Easter and still haven't edited and uploaded it. Should I do it now or is it too late? There was far too much good footage to waste it. I will edit tomorrow. Promise :)

First, we went to my mum's for Easter breakfast(?). It's like a Polish tradition, I think. I mostly filmed that day and didn't really take many pictures but if I edit the video, it will be at the bottom of this post. I love the way we celebrate Easter, I'm not gonna lie! If there's food involved, I'm happy! :D

Yes, I couldn't even walk there without taking a selfie, ha ha.

Above are my sister, William and Graeme. You can kind of see what's on the table. Everything was so yummy!

Here we have the whole family :)

And of course, it's only appropriate for sisters to take a selfie together, right? 

William loves it at his Baba's (granny's). She has a big garden so he loves running about there!

Then I bombarded poor Graeme with pictures, ha ha. 


This is the only picture that kind of shows my outfit that day! I had the black cardigan on, which I wore the day before, a pretty dress and my sunglasses, which btw I only got to wear once because as it turned out today when I tried to put them on, William had actually stretched them! :(

Here's what my view would be like if my feet had eyes, ha ha.

After that we went to visit William's auntie and uncle as it was his auntie's birthday and they were having a BBQ. We had a really lovely time and there was so many lovely people there! :)

We also had an egg hunt and stuff. But like I said, I mostly filmed that day. I just need to get my bum into gear and get the video edited.


Apart from that, I haven;t really done much more. My friend and I hung out and I got a few bits and bobs organised. Ooh, and I baked a cake for Graeme;


That is it for today's blog guys. Make sure you check out the Mummy&Toddler vlogs, especially the one with William vlogging. It was so funny and I didn't even see the video until I was editing. It sure brightened up my mood, I was almost in tears. The videos will be at the bottom as promised and I hope I haven't missed anything out. I probably have, my memory is terrible. 

Chocolate cake from Me to You,
Love, Daria xoxo










Easter Vlog will be up ASAP. Love You all! Goodnight :*

You May Also Like

0 comments