Pregnancy Tag (Questions+Answers) - 21 weeks 4 days + GENDER REVEAL

by - 21:13

Tag source

Hi guys! Long time no see/write/read/whatever :) I am hoping to do one of these every Sunday which marks an extra week in pregnancy for me, exactly. I thought I would write one today though as I'll be making a video after this, so make sure you check out my YouTube Channel too! Here we go;

How far along? 21 weeks and 4 days today.
Maternity clothes: Nothing yet, although I have been on a search for good maternity jeans. I had some when I was pregnant with William which I actually bought before I even knew I was pregnant because I liked the way the looked. They were from internacionale, and I cannot for the life of me find another nice, good pair. I like the band to be really big, not just one that's like 5cm. So if anyone knows of any, do let me know, please!
Stretch marks? Nothing yet. When I was pregnant with William I got them on my bum, and I read that they don't ever disappear, they just fade, and you can feel them forever because the skin is obviously stretched. Well.. my stretch marks are gone completely and I don't seem to have any with this pregnancy yet.
Sleep: I've been struggling to sleep lately. I don't know why.. It could be because I really liked sleeping on my belly and that's getting extremely difficult now, and so it's hard to find a comfortable position, especially because I constantly get a sore back or cramps in my belly.
Best moment this week: Whenever anyone mentions 'baby', he points at my tummy and says they're gonna go on the 'weeeee' together. The 'weeeee' being a slide, which he absolutely loves.
Miss anything? Not that I can think of :)
Movement: Plenty of movement! I feel like this baby's forever moving. It's going to be painful when the baby's bigger as my ribs will probably be bruised!
Food cravings: If I see it, I need to have it! Pretty much.. I don't have cravings like I did when I was pregnant with William (picklesssss!), but if something's advertised on Tele, chances are, I'll probably be in a mood for it and have to get it ASAP. Ooh, I have been craving medium rare steak though!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. I haven't been sick at all this time round. What a difference, eh?!
Gender: We are having.. a healthy baby BOY! So excited! :)
Symptoms: Dry eyes (I just found out it's a symptom), belly cramps, sore back, 'peeing' a lot and headaches! :)
Belly button in or out? In 
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm not gonna lie.. a bit of both! It's not pregnancy related though.. I have always been quite a moody person, once I get moody, if that makes sense, ha ha. But I'm usually happy, hehe.
Looking forward to: Moving! William and my partner and I are moving into a new place, hopefully the beginning of May. It will have more bedrooms, a garden, lovely kitchen, etc., etc. I so can't wait! I'm most excited for decorating William's and baby #2's room. They're going to have a room together for a couple years or so and then possibly have separate rooms.

So that's it for this post. I hope it wasn't too boring, hehe. I'm hoping to do a few other posts, I'm thinking; Birthing Plan, Baby Plan, Baby Shopping List and things like that. Remember, you can subscribe to this blog if you'd like to know about new posts, each time I write one.

Oooh, I almost forgot. Pictures!

Here's our baby boy. In this picture, he was looking right at us :') The little thing that looks like a hole is an eye and his mouth's also open in this picture. We also have a picture of him sucking his hands.

Here's my belly at 21 weeks exactly. So, this was taken 4 days ago. I feel like I just get bigger by the day.

I hope you eanjoyed reading this post and I will 'see' you in my next one!

Baby Bump Hugs From Me To You,
Love, Daria xoxo



You May Also Like

0 comments