24 Weeks Pregnancy Update (Questions & Answers)

by - 23:29

Once again, this is just going to be a really quick blog because it's almost midnight and I'm getting really tired and really need my bed. I didn't film a pregnancy vlog today so I will do one next week, BUT I have filmen a Mummy & Toddler Vlog for THREE days in a row! I'm so proud of myself, ha ha. I might just do them everyday! Just kidding.. ha ha.
Let's get to it;

How far along?: 24 weeks today.  
Total weight gain: About a stone, give or take.
Maternity clothes?:  No, but I am really struggling to find anything that fit me. Although, the weather has been good these past few days and all my dresses fit me perfectly so I might get away with it for a week or two yet.
Stretch marks?: Nope. I even checked today :D
    Sleep: I sleep a little better now but as it is spring time, I wake up earlier than usual. I'm like a bird; the sun comes out, Daria wakes up, ha ha.
Best moment this week: Err, I can't even think of any right now? Probably William's face when he opened his Raa Raa toy :)
Miss anything?: Not feeling like a whale.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope.
Gender: Boy. Still. I hope, ha ha.
Labour signs: Nothing yet. I had a horrible pain on Thursday, which I talked about in my Mummy & Toddler Vlog, but apart from that, nothing. Just Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Blurry vision (not sure if this is a symptom), breasts leaking, ha ha, and stuff like that.
Belly button in or out? I think it might be beginning to pop out actually!
Wedding rings on or off: My partner and I are happier than ever but no wedding rings, ha ha. Maybe one day :P
Happy or moody most of the time: I'd say happy most of the time :)
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to moving, getting our new place painted and decorated and throwing a baby shower! Woohoo.

That's it for today guys! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments