23 Weeks Pregnancy Update (Questions & Answers + Picture)

by - 23:21

This is going to be a quick, quick blog as I still have another post to write, video to edit, process and upload and then I need to go for a bath. Yeah.. it's almost midnight already as well! Let's get straight to it then :)

How far along?: 23 weeks, exactly!  
Total weight gain: I haven't checked yet. I will - promise!
Maternity clothes?:  Not yet, but I'm gonna have to buy nursing gear soon!
Stretch marks?: NOO :D
    Sleep: Depends! Sometimes I sleep like a baby, other times I can't sleep at all! Ooh, and I'm back to taking naps through the day. I feel useless.
Best moment this week: You know how William was saying that he was going to take his brother on the 'weeee'? (slide). Well, today he said he was going to hold his 'handy' too! How CUTE!
Miss anything?: The warm weather :(
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I ate A LOT of chocolate cake today. It's allowed though, since it was Graeme's birthday! :D
Anything making you queasy or sick?  When the cat does a poo poo and it's still fresh, before it's burried in the litter tray. My senses of smell have became so strong. Yuck!
Gender: Boy! I think it'll be fun watching baby #2 and William play together when they're older.
Labour signs: Nope. BUT I have been getting Braxton Hicks. Funny.. coz I never got them with William.
Symptoms: Just the usual, PLUS my eyelashes are falling out AND my boobs have started leaking milk, ha ha
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off: My partner and I are happier than ever but no wedding rings, ha ha. Maybe one day :P
Happy or moody most of the time: I'd say that I'm barely ever moody these days to be quite honest :)
Looking forward to:Moving, obviously. I keep saying this, but yeah.. I can't wait! :)

(Baby Bump at 23 weeks)

That's it for this blog. I'm gonna have to rush off now and do a bunch of other stuff, ha ha.

Baby dust from Me to You,
Love, Daria xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments